Our Valued Partners
Over the years REX Simulations has built a comprehensive strategic partner network designed to enhance and extend your flight simming experience.CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PARTNER!
Virtual United Airlines
- United Virtual Airlines (vUAL), provides the flight simulation community with some of the most advanced simulation technology. Those at UAL will take advantage of our customized automation system.
- REX Game Studios works with TFDi Design to refine technology and push the limits of what is possible.
ANGLE OF ATTACK
- Real pilots get training, so why not flight sim pilots? Angle of Attack offers a range of high quality video training products so you can master the virtual skies. Start with the basics of Aviator90, a 100% free course based on a typical private pilot curriculum. Then move up to AviatorPro to master instrument flight.
- Jetline Systems designs and builds the world's fastest PC systems, specifically engineered to dominate intense simulation programs like Microsoft FSX and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D. Jetline Systems is committed to providing pilots the highest quality computer systems and hand building each sim rig here in the U.S.A.
- My name is Russ White and for many years I have been an airport developer at Orbx, and a regular on the Orbx forums. Since leaving Orbx my focus has been the creation of White Digital Simulations (WDS), a new brand under which I will develop and publish my very own airports and scenery.
Sky Blue Radio
- Sky Blue Radio broadcasts worldwide 24 hours a day with live DJ’s and reach several million listeners annually! Sky Blue Radio is a leading internet radio station serving the aviation and flight simulation community.
Flight Sim Global
- The entire world of flight simulation in one location. Flight Sim Global offers many industry services to the flight simulation community, including video and repainting services, up-to-date news and much more!
- Flight Simulation Addon manufacturer specializing in Prepar3D and Flight Simulator X, ranging in venues from vintage aviation to modern executive aircraft/concept aerospace development.
- Training meets reality with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D® simulation software. Private pilots, commercial organizations, militaries and academia rely on Prepar3D for immersive, experiential learning.
- Avsim.com is a flight simulation review and resource website that focuses heavily on Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is one of the main flight simulation websites & provides users access to information and addons.
- The Aerosoft F-14 X was designed with two principle objectives. The first was to create an authentic and detailed representation about what it was like to fly the early model F-14`s and the refinements made over the first 20 years of the airframe`s service life. The second was to create an accessible simulation for all users.
Flight Deck Productions
- Flight Deck Productions arrives on the heels of the popular Learn the Mad Dog training series and committed to developing professional training packages for those serious about flight simulator.
- flusinews.de exists since April 2010 and has since become a fixture in today's coverage of flight simulation. Looking back, we find every month a strong growth in visitor numbers.
- Mutley's Hangar is an online flight simulation community featuring news, reviews and forums. The site majors on industry leading reviews, very friendly and helpful forums and community events.
- AivlaSoft GmbH's goal has been to develop world-class software for flight-simulation users. AivlaSoft's Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) for FSX provides flight-simulator pilots with chart viewing facilities.
- Flight Director is a place for the flightsimulation video community to gather. When a great flight simulator video is discovered on YouTube, it's posted directly on our site to share.
- VRS provides consumer and commercial-level military simulation and training software based on the Microsoft FS2004, FSX and ESP platforms.
- The Lotus L-39 Albatros bucks the trend in framerate sapping high-polygon aircraft models by careful and considered design of geometry, textures, and mapping.
- FSBreak is a weekly show that covers Flight Simulator news, reviews, and hardware all rolled up into one easy to digest weekly show.
Alisios Airlines Vientos Virtuales Venezolanos
- We started operations in early 2016, living an experience of great realism and at the same time of fellowship and professionalism. It is set as a non-profit virtual airline dedicated to the fictional passenger transport, and above all the quality of our pilots prevails.